Friday, November 30, 2007

31 Days, 31 Records

With the end of the year quickly approaching, everybody and their brother will be releasing their best-of-the-year lists. I am no different. I love to look back over a year and debate which records were the best. However, my list will have its own flavor.

Since December is thirty-one days long, I will attempt to review thirty-one different records from the year. The other twist I'm adding is that each review will be thirty-one words long. Some may say that this is laziness, but I prefer to look at it as a way to make sure I actually get some work done.

You can expect the top thirty-one records of 2007 reviewed over the next thirty-one days in thirty-one words each. I might not get to post every day. I might review more than one on some days, but you can expect that thirty-one records will be reviewed over the course of December.

Enjoy. (Or ignore my self-indulgence. Don't worry, I will post about some other crapas well.)

No comments: