Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Yards and Gods Comp Release Party

Taking a break from all the lists (and unfinished coursework), I thought I'd mention Saturday's Yards & Gods release party for their second compilation. It's this Saturday at Mojo's and features Cpt Captain, Dark Trees, The Makeouts, Nonreturner, Prize Wolf, Ptarmigan, and Ursus Arctos. All good and all fun.


I will have a hard time getting out as there is a Hanukkah party calling my name and it's so rare that R and I can get out together without the Lu. I know. Excuses, excuses. Getting old sucks, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't go out and rock it co-op style.

Some of the compilation sounds like this (which conversely sound like my sophomore-through-senior years of college)...

Cpt Captain - "Spot On"


Nonreturner - "Severed Arms"


Burger Kingdom - "Hand of Gold"

And it will look like this...

No comments: