Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Post 300!

This is post 300. Wow. That's a lot of wasted time.

I really don't have much to offer, but wow.

There are some posts in the works for later today and this week, though.

I attended another beer tasting last night. We sampled hefeweizens and IPA's. My stomach is still heavy with hops. More on all that later.

I also have thoughts on the Democratic convention, parenthood, and the demise of COMO's Twilight Festival.

Stay tuned for the next 300.

Oh, and yes, that is me in the picture to the right. Tonight, we dine in Hell.

5 comments:

ks said...

Happy 300!!

KR said...

Oh no! demise of Twilight festival?? What happened, it used to be so fun.

Btw, Happy 300th!

ATR said...

Congrats on 300, CP!

Tonight you dine in hell? Going to Fellini's?

sarah said...

Yes, happy 300!
Also: Sparta!

Mike said...

This is blasphemy! This is madness!

This...is...MISERY!

Happy 300.