Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bad comoprozac

I have been a bad blogger. There are maybe eight (now nine) living in misery posts this month. This doesn't even mention my long-neglected blogs covering Pavement, beer, Lucia, etc. There just hasn't been time nor motivation.

I don't feel bad about this. Blogging doesn't pay the bills. It doesn't help me get closer to R or Lu. It's not getting yard work done. It just isn't that important.

That said, December will be different. I already have posts for almost the entire first week done. Some of them are not even my posts. There will be guest bloggers here in Misery. In fact, if you are reading this now, you may already owe me a post.

It is almost the end of the year, so lists need to be made. As David Cross once said (or didn't), Americans are the number one exporters of lists. I am about to prove that assertion to be true.

Not only is this the end of the year, it's the end of a decade. There should be lots of looking back over the last ten years. As of now, I've only really had time for music, but we'll see if I can slip something extra here and there.

So, bear with me as I shake off the cobwebs to give you a listapalooza in the coming month.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

sorry I haven't been on top of things. I need to send you my year end list, but I left my edits in my apartment in columbia and I am currently in kansas city. I just thought I'd let you know its on the way.

ATR said...

Dude, I am working on my novel! But, in those moments when I am "cogitating" I am subconsciously cobbling together a substandard Central Standard "Best Of" list, especially for you.