Thursday, March 22, 2007

Things are looking up...

R suggested that I take it easy with the "misery" stuff. I do feel better about my situation. I've received a call from a school district for an interview. So, the search for a new job begins. Also, my soon-to-be-former principal wrote the best letter of recommendation that I've ever had. Although that's confusing. How do you force someone out then only to write them a glowing recommendation? Maybe I'm looking the gift horse in the mouth, but...

If you hadn't read my blog, Modest Mouse put out a solid effort this week. I'm liking it a lot. However, according to Pitchfork, MM front man Isaac Brock is crazy. He's already passed 27, so I don't think he'll kill himself...maybe. He's probably just on something. Maybe too much allergy medicine. I hear that stuff makes people crazy.

NYC this weekend. I'll be hangin' in Brooklyn for a few. I need to do some research on record stores before I go.

No comments: