Saturday, February 17, 2007

Feeling Minnesota or Miserable?

I don't understand the weather in this state of Misery. It has snowed once again, but the temperatures are expected to reach 61 by next Friday. In one week's time we'll go directly from blizzard conditions to spring. How is this possible? Is this normal for Misery? What will we get next year?

I can't deny that I appreciated the snow daze, but I'm a little tired of the snow. There were things I wanted to go out and do today, but now I feel like I need to wait for the roads to be cleared. On top of theat, I need to dig out the driveway and my car. Hopefully there are some good basketball games on today.

I'm ready for spring. I'm ready for 60-70 degree weather, sunshine. I want my students to be able to go outside for recess. The really is a winter in Misery.

No comments: